Wednesday 2 November 2011

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2nd November 2011 Written update

Part 1

Scene --- Modi House

Hetal tells, Jigar I know there is something that u are hiding from ur mother. What is going on amongst u and Rashi. Jigar is Mum. Hetal tells, Okay don't tell me. But I have noticed that There is lot of misunderstandings and now ur smile has gone. You and Your smiling face which used to glow so much is now no more like that (Haan naa, I miss his smiling face ) Kokila goes to Hetal. Hetal tells, See Kokila. There is something between Rashi and Jigar but he is not telling me. Hetal now is in tears. (Aww.. Really emotional scene ) Jigar tells, There is Nothing.Hetal tells, Yes see, Now U have started lying to me too. Hetal tells, I have always kept this Family one.. and now u? (Really Hetal has kept the family one ) Jigar tells, Don't worry, I will go immediately and bring Rashi, U don't worry.

Scene --- Urmila's House

Rashi tells Urmila not to worry Jigar will come (ufff.. ) Urmila is doing some-work and Rashi is watching News on TV. (Bakwaas band Pagal kahin ki..) Urmila In her Mind says, My Daughter is so foolish. That Gawar is there and enjoying the life there and this daughter of mine. I hope Somehow Rashi is pushed in Modi Bhawan again (She will come to MB and will be thrown out ) Urmila asks, Where is this Small Kagdi? and she answers herself, Oh yes she must gone for Shooting. (Agar Jawab Pata tha, Question kyu poocha )

Scene --- Modi House.

Kinjal Has come to Modi Mansion. (baap re.. Kinjal cool ) [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment